Greetings from St. Camillus.
We would like to provide you with the most up to date visitation information for those who have loved ones residing in our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Health Center.
- Per CDC and WI Public Health guidelines, our campus must be entirely COVID-19 free for at least two consecutive weeks (among both staff and residents) before we can host outdoor visits.
- No visits for AL, MC or the Health Center are allowed at this time, with the exception of end-of-life, compassionate care visits, because we have had new cases of COVID-19 among staff each week we have tested.
- If your loved one experiences a significant change in condition and deterioration in health, or is nearing end of life, our staff will notify you and make arrangements so that you may come for a compassionate care visit.
- You may take your loved one off campus for an off-site visit whenever you want, understanding that there is widespread transmission in our community of COVID-19 and the elderly are at great risk of serious health consequences and/or death from this virus.
- Residents will no longer be placed in quarantine/isolation after an off campus visit, unless they have had a known exposure, develop symptoms of COVID-19, or are hospitalized overnight, per the latest guidance from the office of WI Public Health.
- Ongoing testing for staff will continue until we reach two consecutive weeks of being COVID-19 free. At such time that we reach status of COVID-19 free for at least two weeks, we will notify families via this venue of the ability to start hosting in person, socially distanced, patio visits by appointment.
We're here for you.
As always, please feel free to call or email us with any questions.
- Assisted Living Social Worker: 414-259-4742 or email@example.com
- Memory Care Social Worker: 414-259-7952 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skilled Nursing Social Workers: 414-259-3729 or email@example.com or 414-259-8602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Schwab, Chief Executive Officer
Shannon Angell, Chief Operating Officer