We are here for you.
A letter from San Camillo Management:
As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread across the country, we continue to make operational adjustments at San Camillo to keep our residents and employees safe.
Below is a highlight of our updates:
- Administration is present and available 7 days a week including evening hours for any needs or questions that may arise.
- We are now offering a concierge service to bring packages, food and any other deliveries directly to your apartment. The concierge service is available by calling 414-259-7982.
- The Bluemound Market now delivers 7 days per week and has added inventory. The dining room will continue to deliver your meals for lunch and dinner and is now delivering breakfast.
- Effective April 1, we will be increasing nursing and social worker hours to offer you more support 7 days per week.
- Beginning March 30, we are asking all residents to participate in our complimentary Morning Check-In Service by calling 414-259-4771 and leave a message by 10am. If we do not receive a call, we will call you. If there is no answer, someone will come to your apartment and check on you.
- Every Wednesday our Administration Team will surprise residents with a special delivery. We hope you enjoyed the sundaes last week celebrating our half way mark for the East Residence expansion pile driving!
- Staff has been restricted from going back and forth between buildings to limit any type of exposure.
For the latest information, please visit our website www.stcam.com under COVID-19 Communication. Thank you for all of your support during this time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Julie Leveritt, Independent Living Administrator