As the weather gets warmer and “Safer at Home” restrictions lighten. I thought it would be a good idea to share a message from our CEO, Kevin Schwab.
Here are the preventions and precautions that you should be doing:
- Wash your hands frequently and carefully
- Avoid touching your face
- Stop shaking hands and hugging people
- Don’t share personal items
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze
- Clean and disinfect surfaces
- Take social distancing seriously
- Do not gather in groups
- Avoid eating or drinking in public places
- Wash fresh groceries
- Wear a mask
- Self-quarantine if sick (or feel“off”)
Doing these things will drastically help reduce the spread.
Answers from last Friday Funnies:
- Why can’t you trust an Atom? They make up everything
- How do astronomers organize a party? They planet
- Why shouldn’t you make fun of a paleontologist? You will get “Jurassic-ed”
Thursday “Threezers”: What do these 3 items have in common?
- Wicked Witch of the West, Cinderella, Olympic curlers
- Donald Duck, Cracker Jack, Popeye
- BB, Burger, Simba
- Eyes, Cigars, Dough
What will you do for your 30-Day Challenge? We have several people participating…. Will you get bragging rights to call yourself a Champion? The weather is perfect for a daily walk. Give me a call so we can set up your challenge at 259-4681.