Fr. Michael Mueller, the first Camillian in the United States, arrived in New York on September 17, 1921.
The first Camillian Community House and St. Camillus Hospital on South 26th Street and Lapham Avenue in Milwaukee.
On January 24, 1924, Bro. Hohn (not pictured), Bro. Knopps, Frs. Mansfeld, Kramer and Langenkamp from the German Province opened the first Camillian Hospital in Milwaukee.
Camillian religious in front of the newly opened St. Camillus Hospital in Wauwatosa in 1932.
Camillian Brothers Martin Van den Eng and Michael Zingsheim adjust the flow of oxygen to a resident in 1965.
St. Camillus Hospital after the addition was made to the front of the building in 1968.
Statue of our patron St. Camillus de Lellis made by an artist in Munich, Germany and gifted to the USA Camillians.
Priests and brothers of the USA Camillians are laid to rest in the St. Mary of the Pines Cemetery at Durward’s Glen near Baraboo, Wisconsin.
San Camillo opened in 1986 with an addition in 1991. It was the Camillians’ first expansion into independent living.
The East Residence. Future addition of San Camillo Independent Living.